Monday, December 19, 2011

Baby Shower

First off I have to thank my Mom and Sis for giving me such a wonderful Baby Shower! And thank you to everyone that came to support me and Michael with wonderful gifts for little Emmalynn! We Love you all!

Here are some pictures from the shower....

Me and my Mom

Jenny playing the "Guess what's in the dirty diaper" game

the Gifts

Everyone trying to guess how many squares of toilet paper around I am!

And it looks like the number is.......11 squares

Seeing who guessed right......

Opening presents

The cute bedding for Emmalynn

Opening presents with help from little miss Abby

Abby trying to figure out if the cute little princess outfit will fit her!

We got a cute little pink baby bath.....

Abby decorating me with ribbon

Aren't I lovely!


Abby after collecting all of the necklaces. She is such a cutie! I think she will train Emma well!

No comments:

Post a Comment