Sunday, December 4, 2011

32 Weeks

I am 32 weeks along this week.....wow time is flying.....only 8 weeks left!

This last week has been pretty busy, especially the 1st......

December 1st was our 4 year Wedding Anniversary! 

The day started out with me having to work until 1:00 pm, because we had our work Christmas Party from 1-4. It was so fun! I love the ladies I work with!
The wonderful ladies at IdahoAEYC!
And another with me in it. 
(Not that I am too thrilled about me being in it...I look huge!)

Our Anniversary date started with dinner at IHOP (because I was craving breakfast!) Then we had the first class out of 4 for the Childbirth Preparation at St. Lukes. That was an odd thing to do for an anniversary, but it was the only time that we could make it work. Then we decided that we wanted to go to the movies after the class. Luckily, we had free movie passes, so we went to see Breaking Dawn! Which was a really good movie! So over all, it was a really good anniversary!
Also this week, Michael started his new job. It has been interesting and hard to get used to. He unfortunately got stuck with the night shift. So when I am getting off from work at 5ish he is sleeping to get up at midnight to go to work. So we don't really get to spend much time together. But we will make it work. We always seem to.

So my goal for the next couple of weeks is to start making room for baby stuff. Yes I know it seems kind of late to be starting this, but we didn't think we would be living in this apartment when the baby came. But it seems that this is where we will be, so I better start making room for her!

I am really looking forward to our Doctor appointment next week, because that is when our next ultrasound is scheduled! And don't worry, I will post pictures!

Well it is late and Michael just left for work, so it is time for me to go to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment