Monday, December 12, 2011

33 Week Appointment/Ultrasound

Thursday the 8th we had an Ultrasound to see our beautiful little girl and to make sure her size is on track. According to all of the measurements the ultrasound tech took, she is right on track!
Right now Emma weighs 4 pounds 15 ounces! Which shocked both Michael and I. We don't know what we were expecting, but that was not it. We did not get to see much of her because she is so squished up in there! But here are the pictures we did get.....

 Emma's spine


 Her face.....I wish the face shots were cuter.....in this picture she still looks like a little alien. :)


 Her arm


 Emma's feet!



Also at this appointment I had to do a Non-Stress Test, which I will have to do at every appointment from now on. Dr. Fealko wants to make sure that with me having gestational diabetes, that Emma is not being affected.

No comments:

Post a Comment