Saturday, January 21, 2012

Welcome to the world baby Emmalynn!

Michael and I welcomed our Little One, Emmalynn Jean Rose, on January 18th at 1:03 a.m. She weighed 6lbs. 15oz. and was 20 1/4 inches long. She is beautiful and perfect in every way! Including a full head of beautiful dark hair!





I was in labor for about 17 hours. They started the induction at about 8:30 a.m. on the 17th and I started pushing around midnight and our beautiful girl was born a hour later. Overall, I feel fortunate with the way my labor and delivery went.


Here are some pictures of Emmalynn's first hours of life.....

Emma unfortunately had to be taken and checked out by the NICU. Luckily she was only there for about an hour.






Me finally getting to hold my baby!



The happy little family!




Emma (or "baby lemonade" as Tom likes to call her.....for some reason!) meeting her grandparents.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah, Nice pictures of you and your baby girl. I wish I lived closer so I could hold her as well. I bet your dad my brother is looking forward to seeing her as well. God bless you both.

    ReplyDelete