Thursday, October 6, 2011

24 Week Doctor Appointment

Today we had our 24 week/6 month appointment. It's always so great to go to the doctor and check on my little girl. I love listening to her heartbeat!
The doctor has now started measuring my stomach......but I forgot to ask her what the measurement was (not that I would share it with you anyway!) The doctor also informed me that our little girl now weighs about 2 pounds, which explains why I am starting to feel like an over-stuffed turkey! I have no idea where in the world those other 5 to 6 pounds are going to go!!!
The only bad part about this appointment, was the flu shot! Yuck! So I guess bring on feeling crappy....right?
For the next doctor appointment I have to do the glucose test. I hope I pass! After that appointment,  I will start seeing the doctor every 2 weeks. It is so crazy how fast this is going!

Oh and this morning before we went to the doctor, I was laying down and Little One was kicking, or so I thought, so I had Michael come over and feel. But he pointed out that the movement was different and seemed to be more consistent.......hiccups! It was very cute, because then I realized it was her whole body moving and not just a fist or foot! Oh how I love this little girl already! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment